Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saying goodbye...

---

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”

- Dr. Seuss
---

Wow.

It's over. Done. Fini...

I find it amazing that I was so lucky as to be the one shooting the final days of the Eugene Emeralds at beautiful Civic Stadium.

Bryan Beban pretty much gives me free reign to shoot, only telling me when he needs specific shots. But at the end... my job was to shoot the stadium, the fans, the game of baseball at Civic... so I did. Wow. This first set is from Sept 2's game against the Salem-Keizer Volcanos. It's "pink night." The Ems (and the fans) wear pink in support of Susan G Komen for the Cure, an organization dedicated to fighting breast cancer.

The beauty of the evening is best described by my photos. Words can't say it better.






Bill, Jimmy and Rid




Bryan and Nate


Edinson Rincon (and Rid)


Tom Overley, previous Lens of the Ems




This is about "the children"



































So long...

---

“Happy trails to you, until we meet again.”

- Dale Evans Rogers

---

No comments: