Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mo' pics...

“Baseball is a game where a curve is an optical illusion, a screwball can be a pitch or a person, stealing is legal and you can spit anywhere you like except in the umpire's eye or on the ball.”

~ Jim Murray

Some pictures from the recent games. I'm not picky... I'll photograph the staff, the crowd and sometimes I'll even take pictures of the game.

But first! A word from our sponsor (me). I am a working photographer and anyone needing someone to do portraits, weddings, events or any other darn thing that requires photos can contact me at : allan_e@efn.org

Or if you wish to purchase one of your pictures posted here, or an Ems action shot (which I'll be posting a bunch more of soon) please, just ask. The pictures here are all posted at a low resolution. So, while reproduceable, the quality won't be good. I have the high-res images locked in a protective box, buried deep in the government's secret underground bunker under Skinner's Butte (and I'm not permitted to say which government. If I told you, well... you know... ).


Nate and Kayleen - Tanja and Aaron


Cassidy and Joseph - and Churchill HS' softball star Jessica Plummer w/ her dad.


Dave and Charlotte (nice folks, they sit over by 3rd base)


You've heard of Running the Bulls, in Pamplona, Spain? Well this is the Ems' version... Running the bases...


Hometown fans love to give the visiting coaches a hard time when they go out on the field to argue with the Umps... a fine baseball tradition in ballparks everywhere.


Kellen Kulbacki slides into 2nd to beat the throw.


Alex, Camilla and Ivy


Andy Parrino goes acrobatic and Keith Conlon chases down a fly in left, making the grab with a stretch.


Eric Sogard races to make the play at 2nd base

No comments: